Wednesday, January 11, 2006

New Blog

So here's my new blog. I've always been fascinated with dreams and what they are and if they mean anything. Last Valentine's Day I got my first "Official Dream Journal", and ever since then I've kept it next to my bed and tried to write down my dreams as soon as I wake up. There aren't a whole lot of entries, both because sometimes I just don't remember my dreams or I'm just too friggin lazy to write em down. But here's what I've got. I'll post past entries first until we get caught up to real time. Just as a head's up, yes, I know I'm sick. And beware, I WILL post some dreams with more "adult" material, but I may censor some stuff to try to lessen the blow. I may include normal blog stuff if I feel like it, too, just for posterity's sake.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikie said...

Woohoo, first the "adult content" on your phone message, now on the blog. Yippee!

1/12/2006 7:09 PM  
Blogger heeble said...

haha, i knew you'd like that :)

1/13/2006 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home