Tuesday, March 21, 2006

"Spring" break

Overall, this was a break I really needed and was very much looking forward to. On the 10th through the 13th I headed up to Sandy to hang out with the folks. I greatly enjoyed my time there - the only thing I did between naps was relax.

One of the highlights included Mom taking me and Mini on a Costco trip and paying for all our stuff! (Thank you Mom!) Also, Jesse Hansen and I got together Monday night and played guitars for a few hours.

Wednesday and Thursday I came back to Cedar as a staging point for Moab. I was really worried about the weather, but it held up nicely until Saturday night. The weather for the run was perfect. I was proud that everyone finished. Go Team Sarcasm! (Pffft, like that's a cool name.) Anyway, here are some pics of the trip:

Friday night at the campsite:

The troops before the race (Jesse, Mar, Mel):

The top:

During:

After (Mar, Jesse, Mel, me):

6 Comments:

Blogger Mikie said...

Man, I still feel like crap for not being at the finish line in time to catch a picture of you crossing the finish line. I suck!

3/22/2006 12:15 AM  
Blogger Amberae said...

I'm a little lost, Heeble, did you run a race in Moab?

3/22/2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger heeble said...

that's OK, Mike. I understand that sometimes Nebraskins happen.

And yup, Amber. Moab has a 1/2 marathon about this time every year. Most of why I run it is an excuse to camp out in Arches, though.

3/22/2006 3:47 PM  
Blogger Amberae said...

Definitely a good excuse.

3/23/2006 4:45 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Go TEAM INSULT!! Or was it Team Sarcasm? I forget...

3/23/2006 10:28 PM  
Blogger heeble said...

ewww, I just noticed the bad grammar in my last comment. nasty.

3/24/2006 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home