Friday, April 14, 2006

The Fridge of Fortune


So this is the fridge in my sisters' apartment. Every once in a while the letters will mystically rearrange to spell out a new prophecy. Sometimes the prophecy is a little more cryptic than at other times (like Roumby Wykux or Skagpirt as pictured here). Sometimes it's pretty clear (Mini loves Bread or Chris is eazy). I don't know how it does it, but the prophecies are always 100% accurate and true, even though they aren't always spelled correctly. It's difficult to tell the future with only 2 of every letter, I guess. I'll keep everyone posted as to whether it foretells anything of worth.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mikie said...

Dude I need one of those... that might be better than a magic 8 ball! Try leaving a question on it sometime and see if it gets answered....

4/14/2006 7:09 PM  
Blogger Amberae said...

Can I ask it a question? Will it tell my future?

4/18/2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger heeble said...

you can certainly give it a try...

4/21/2006 3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home