Saturday, January 21, 2006



Part 2: I was having a sleepover at the Sloans, and [Steve, Shawn, and I] were in their basement playing mario tennis, except there were all sorts of crazy characters. I was a big black boxer named P.C. Thug, AKA Knuckles. I don't remember any others. After we had played a few games, I snuck upstairs to get my stuff for sleeping out of the car. I knew it was really late, so I tried not to wake anyone. I passed by Mike upstairs. He had a blanket over the top of his head & covering his eyes, but I knew he was awake. The whole house was a pigsty.

Then it was daytime & I was outside. Two kids had a tetherball tied to the top of a telephone pole with a really long rope. Why they chose that particular pole I don't know, because it had wires poking out of it everywhere. One kid started the tetherball going, but the rope just got insanely tangled in the wires, with the help of the momentum of the ball at the end.

1 Comments:

Blogger heeble said...

Thanks Mar! A compliment from you is a compliment indeed.

1/26/2006 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home