Tuesday, February 14, 2006

swimming and statues

Somehow Christin had scuba gear & we were in our backyard. There was a big body of water & we were swimming around. Mini was there, too. I put the scuba gear on. The water was dark & dirty looking, but after putting the goggles on & diving, everything was crystal clear. There were tons of fish swimming around of all the brightest colors. I wondered how this colony of fish came to our back yard.
After I was done swimming around, there was a group of people that had gathered in our garage and were looking at something. I joined the group, and as the sun was setting in the sky, there was a formation of clouds that looked just like the statue of liberty.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amberae said...

I wish I could swim with you.

2/15/2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger heeble said...

wow. that's weird.

2/15/2006 1:47 PM  
Blogger Mikie said...

Your backyard does have cool landscaping / water feature. That'd be awesome if it were big enough to swim in, though maybe not with the dirtiness of it huh.

Ah, swimming with heeble... I miss Hawaii. I haven't been swimming since then.

2/16/2006 5:51 PM  
Blogger heeble said...

what? we went swimming in St. George like 2 weeks ago! I do wish I had a hottub where i live so i could work on my hot water endurance, tho.

2/16/2006 6:00 PM  
Blogger Mikie said...

Hahaha. Man I really am smoking something. We did swim in St. George (if you can call sitting in a hot tub swimming ;)) But before that... Hawaii ;)

So the hot water endurance is down huh? Dang. I feel like hitting up St. George again just for the warmer weather and hot tub.

2/16/2006 8:14 PM  
Blogger heeble said...

i think before st. george, hawaii may have been the last time i went swimming, too. sad times.
and if you're ever down this way again let me know. st. george was a blast!

2/16/2006 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home