Friday, April 21, 2006

Sick


Holy crap. Every 6 months or so I get sick, and for whatever reason my immune system really, really sucks. A cold can knock me out for days at a time. This sickness seems a little different, though. I felt it coming on Tuesday night so I got out the Zicam and prepared for the worst. Wednesday I woke up feeling awful. Aches and pains, sore throat, loss of appetite, that kind of thing. Now it’s early Friday morning and it has evolved into something terrible. The aches and pains have pretty much gone, but the sore throat has gotten so much worse. Every time I swallow my throat burns like crazy, and I’ve developed a cough to wake the dead. Needless to say it’s been a rough night. Anyway, being up at 4:30am with no sleep there was only one thing I could think to do – tell the blogging world how bad I feel, of course.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amberae said...

Poor heeble, and during such nice weather too... listen to some Iron and Wine... its always good medicine.

4/21/2006 7:40 AM  
Blogger heeble said...

it sounds like you:Iron and Wine as me:Jack Johnson. I'll have to give them a tryout, tho.

4/21/2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger Travis Butterfield said...

oh, Iron & Wine is far superior to Jack Johnson. But, Jack is pretty good too.

Sorry you're feeling craptacular.

4/21/2006 12:38 PM  
Blogger heeble said...

haha, speaking totally objectively, right? i think i proabably have too many good experiences associated with Jack for anyone to overtake him as #1 on my list. I&W (and I&W lovers) will just have to live with it.
and thanks for the sympathy.

4/21/2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger Mikie said...

Yeah hope you're better soon eh heebs.

In my professional opinion I think Jack might be more theraputic ;)

And I think Britney Spears far surpasses Iron & Wine.

4/24/2006 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home