Wednesday, August 27, 2008

what's in a name

Ever Googled yourself? Every once in a while I get so bored I do. Normally doing a google search for Heeble doesn't bring up much - just a couple of people that have copied my unique internet handle - but this time I found something new and it made me laugh out loud. You probably won't enjoy it as much as I did, but it does bring a whole new meaning to my name.

http://www.diclib.com/cgi-bin/d1.cgi?l=en&base=amslang&page=showid&id=4577

Someone who knows me obviously set this up to sully my reputation, methinks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mikie said...

Hehehe, awesome! Seriously, Heeble is such a great name... it is hilarious to see it used in a sentence like that. I was cleaning out from under my bed and found this giant heeble...

8/27/2008 10:12 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Dude...you're slang! That's fame no one can compete with. I'm gonna have to use that now.

9/09/2008 1:27 PM  
Blogger heeble said...

ha, that's a confidence booster there. Now whenever I go to my parents' house I'll hear "There's a heeble in our house!"

9/10/2008 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home