Thursday, August 17, 2006

Havasupai

So we're less than a month away, now. I'll repeat some of the same information I've listed before, but here's the deal. Now that we're getting closer, we need firm committments from those going. If you can let me know sometime this weekend yes or no for sure it'd be much appreciated. If Amber's still planning on coming she can maybe drive to Salt Lake and carpool with the Sloans from there. My sisters and I can meet the group in St. George. And Travis is close enough to just meet us at the trailhead that evening.

The dates I have marked on the calendar are September 13th-17th (Wed-Sun). The 13th for travel, 14th for hiking, that night through the next day and night for hanging out, 16th for hiking out, and the 17th would be driving home. I know the dates may be a problem because of school for some people, but the more the merrier. It'll be $58.32 each for the permits and camping fees.

So again, let me know if you can make it. I still have a couple people from here at work that may be joining us as well, and I hope to have committments from them in the next few days. If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks!

-Jeff

11 Comments:

Blogger Amberae said...

heeble- oh its so good to have you back. unfortunately i can't make it... i have a wedding to go to the next weekend... um, mine!

ha!

so, i'm way bummed i cant go, but i guess its worth the eternities with the man of my dreams.

hope thats ok. : )

8/18/2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger heeble said...

well, i'll give you a pass since this is your first marriage. next time i may not be as forgiving...

8/18/2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Jeff, I can't go either... I don't have enough time off to take! I'm so sad, though, because it sounds like major fun, and Steve's getting way stoked! Take lots of pics for me!

8/18/2006 1:53 PM  
Blogger heeble said...

boo, mel. boo. i'm sad you won't be making it.

8/19/2006 7:23 AM  
Blogger heeble said...

k, mini is officially onboard so Mar won't be the only girl, but I think Christin is cancelling. She was spouting some nonsense about working to earn more money for hawaii. whatever.

8/21/2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger Jesse said...

Jeff, I invited a friend of mine and he says he's in. His name is Curtis and will certainly add to the entertainment factor. I'm still waiting to hear from my Dad.

8/22/2006 7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, i wish we were going now. i'm so ready. i feel like we've been talking about it forever.
ps. work sucks

8/22/2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Man, I suck! I wish I could go! It's sounding SO fun!

8/23/2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger heeble said...

so Travis is out too, sounds like. I think the only person without a committment is Jesse's dad now.

8/25/2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger Mikie said...

travis is a no go eh? sad times.

so, confirmation from the co-workers? yay, nay?

We took a short jaunt the other day (Mar, Jesse, Steven and I) with some packs to kinda break in a little. Havasupai should be a blast ;)

8/29/2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger heeble said...

yeah, travis would've been fun to have around :( and it's a nay from the coworkers as well. so it looks like just the 7 of us? i'll call in the rez's tomorrow. Cool!

8/30/2006 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home