Sunday, May 07, 2006

Havasupai 2


OK, so it's commitment time. So far I've got the following people probably coming. Let me know if I need to add or subtract you from the list...
Me
Mini
Mike
Mar
Jesse
Mel
Amber
Travis
I may have another sister coming along, too.
I figure I'd save another 1 or 2 spots just in case.

The dates I had in mind were September 13th-17th. The 13th for travel, 14th for hiking, that night through the next day and night for hanging out, 16th for hiking out, and the 17th would be driving home. I know the dates may be a problem because of school for some people, and it's certainly possible to move the trip back or forward a week if these dates are no good for someone. Again, it'll be about $60 each for the permits and camping fees.

Anyway, again let me know for sure if you're coming or not, and I'll reserve the spots Monday or Tuesday. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger heeble said...

OK, so i've got 10 spots reserved for sept 14th and 15th. fees are 58.32 each and there's no cancellation fee if you can't make it. things are really slow around that time so, again, if anyone really needs to go a week earlier or later we can still change that.

5/10/2006 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home